Research Computing consultants are available to provide help on several topics such as:
- Knowledge regarding FASRC infrastructure
- Questions about scientific workflow tools
- Setup new computational workflows
- Help in debugging workflows
- Scaling code on the cluster
- Engage with Research Software Engineering Team for the development of scientific software
- Other High performance computing (HPC) and data analysis questions
- Joint Grant Submission with Computational needs.
Please join office hours to talk to a consultant and if needed they will set up a follow-up session. Zoom link (only available Wednesdays 12-3) https://harvard.zoom.us/j/97676134704 and if you can't make it at that time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create an RC ticket.