Monthly maintenance will occur on Monday, February 11th, 2019, from 7am to 11am.
Work will include:
- Slurm database update, scheduler will be paused
- Login nodes will be rebooted
- Old login nodes decommissioned, new nodes already online
- NX/NoMachine nodes will be decommissioned
See details on new VDI replacement here:
- VPN updates
- NCF final CentOS 7 cutover
- Samba cluster (lab share connections) upgrade - List of affected shares at end of page.
A note about Regal scratch:
We are currently working on the Regal scratch filesystem replacement. The new Lustre filesystem will be available for use at the location /n/scratchlfs.
Please plan to use this new space instead of Regal once it is available. Regal will still be available until the March 4th maintenance. At that time Regal will be available ONLY in read-only mode and provided until May 6th, to allow any remaining data to be transferred by the end-user.
See our status page for current status: https://status.rc.fas.harvard.edu