Need help? The information below will help you decide how best to find the help you need.
- Harvard University IT (HUIT) is likely the answer for issues not directly related to the cluster. HUIT provides support for many services, including email, desktop/laptop support, WiFi, network support, downloadable software, and more. You can request help from HUIT via:
CLUSTER RELATED ISSUES
- Self-Help Documentation: Our documentation covers everything from basic How-Tos up to more advanced concepts such as running MPI jobs or installing software.
- Accounts: Access to many RC and Informatics resources can be requested through the RC Portal account request tool. Additional information on signing up and qualifications can be found here.
- Password Reset: Reset your password with our password reset tool by entering the email address associated with your account. Password resets are a common request and a special purpose tool has been setup to assist with this.
- Instruments/SPINAL: For information on how to use and access SPINAL, see documentation here.
- Help Ticket:
- Submit a ticket via the RC Ticket page (login required) for other cluster-related issues not covered by the above. Comments and attachments can be submitted from the web page and outstanding tickets can be reviewed.
- Alternately, you can submit a ticket by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you have a voicemail number purporting to belong to us, this is incorrect. We do not have phone support.
To help RC better help you, when submitting a ticket, be specific about the system and/or resource you're having trouble with. A good guideline for your ticket description is to consider the who, what, where, when, and why of your problem. The more targeted your description, the faster RC can diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Office Hours
We hold office hours once a week on the main campus and at HCSPH. The location and schedule can be found on our Office Hours page.