Research Computing holds regular main campus office hours Wednesdays, 12PM-3PM, at 38 Oxford Street (click for map), room 206. Research Computing staff are on hand to answer questions and troubleshoot problems.
See the HCSPH page here for schedules and details of additional training: (link)
Special Topics (Main Campus)
Occasionally office hours will include a short 15-20 presentation on various HPC topics. If you have topics you'd like to see us cover, please let us know.
Past titles and materials:
- Apr 8th: Performing parameter sweeps on Odyssey (slides, codes)
- Mar 11th: Unix tricks & text processing (talk PDF, long version)
- Feb 18th: Running ImageJ macros and jobs on Odyssey (github repo)
- Feb 4th: IPython notebooks on Odyssey (slides, screencast)
- Dec 10th: Installing Python, R, and Perl packages (slides)
- Dec 3th: Troubleshooting Odyssey jobs (slides handout)
Last updated: February 8, 2017 at 17:18 pm