Office Hours are held virtually Wednesdays 12pm-3pm
Please note: Cut-off for new sessions/questions is 2:45PM
Faculty of Arts and Sciences Research Computing (FASRC) office hours is open to all FASRC users who have questions or issues and to labs who need to discuss something in more detail.
For help with technical issues, please be prepared with job and/or errors, and any other relevant material when dropping in. Expect to share your screen so we can see relevant issues. Audio-only connections are not recommended.
- Zoom link (only available Wednesdays 12-3) https://harvard.zoom.us/j/97676134704
To avoid Zoom bombing, you will need to be logged into Zoom. Unauthenticated users will be unable to join.
You can test this ahead of time at https://harvard.zoom.us
If you have trouble connecting, create an RC ticket
- After joining, please use the Q&A option and enter a question with your:
- FASRC username
- Name (first and last)
- PI/Sponsor Name
- Department Name
- A brief description of your question
We will then check you in and match you with an appropriate FASRC staff volunteer.
Zoom audio setup/troubleshooting: Zoom has a test call system so you can test/set up your audio Click Here
Other Office Hours
- FAS Informatics: Offers Spring and Fall office hours as well as bioinformatics and other training. FAS Informatics Events
- HMS/Hospitals: If you are looking for the HMS cluster (O2) office hours, please see the HMS RC Office Hours page
- Harvard Statistics Consulting Service: The Department of Statistics offers free, drop-in consulting on statistical issues arising in research to anyone in the Harvard Community. Statistics Consulting
Office Hours Calendar