Monthly Maintenance Monday February 1st, 2021 7-11am
Regular monthly maintenance will take place Monday February 1st, 2021 7-11am
Please note that our office hours (Wednesdays 12pm -3pm) are still online.
- Software modules moved to new filesystem
- /n/sw will move to our new Isilon storage
- Audience: All cluster users
- Impact: Speed of loading should improve. Change will be transparent and immediate once maintenance completes.
- Login/VDI node reboots
- Audience: Anyone logged into a a login node or VDI/OOD node
- Impact: Login and VDI/OOD nodes will be unavailable while rebooting
- Scratch cleanup ( https://docs.rc.fas.harvard.edu/kb/policy-scratch/ )
- Audience: Cluster users
- Impact: Files older than 90 days will be removed.
- Reminder: Scratch 90-day file retention purging runs occur regularly not just during maintenance periods.
FAS Research Computing
Reminder: Scratch 90-day file retention purging runs occur regularly not just during maintenance periods.