Monthly maintenance July 12th, 2021 7am-11am
Regular monthly maintenance will take place Monday July 12th, 2021 7-11am
- The annual MGHPCC/Holyoke power shutdown is scheduled to take place August 9-12.
Full details and tasks will be added closer to the date, but you can see preliminary details and the timeline at:
NOTE: We will cancel Monthly Maintenance for August and September as a result.
- New Storage Service Center launched FY22 (July 1st 2021). See Billing FAQ https://www.rc.fas.harvard.edu/policy/billing-faq/ and list of storage tiers https://www.rc.fas.harvard.edu/services/data-storage/. Individual PIs will be contacted about setting up their billing.
- New training sessions available: https://www.rc.fas.harvard.edu/upcoming-training/
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE ADDED CLOSER TO DATE -
- VDI/OoD (Open OnDemand) upgrade to 2.0
- Audience: All VDI/OoD users
- Impact: New interface after update. Active jobs should not be affected.
- Login node and VDI node reboots
- Audience: Anyone logged into a a login node or VDI/OOD node
- Impact: Login and VDI/OOD nodes will be unavailable while updating and rebooting
- Scratch cleanup ( https://docs.rc.fas.harvard.edu/kb/policy-scratch/ )
- Audience: Cluster users
- Impact: Files older than 90 days will be removed.
- Reminder: Scratch 90-day file retention purging runs occur regularly not just during maintenance periods.
Reminder: Scratch 90-day file retention purging runs occur regularly not just during maintenance periods.